This Page

has been moved to new address

What's for Dinner...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: What's for Dinner...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What's for Dinner...

We are in the process of taking Dave Ramsey Finical Peace Institute.  It is a great program and very eye opening one.  One of the areas I am working on is our food budget and keeping it under control.  One of the best ways to do that is plan your meals out for the week.   While it does take some planning and organizing, the week always goes better, when I know what's for dinner.  It also helps with the budget and getting things under control.  I am also learning more about the in's and out's of the coupons world, and I am loving e-coupons!  Key to coupons is to buy what you need and not cause it is on sale, or a good price.
So this weeks menu is done.  I did this by looking first what was in the house food wise.  And built some meals around this.
As far as breakfasts, lunches and snacks.  I buy what's on sale and have an assortment ready for the meals.  Doing the week, the older boys get their own food, while I get the little kids food ready.  This just works well for us right now.

So what's for dinner tonight?
First both Jeremy and Dan gave me each an idea.  The rest I got from this web sit - Mom's Who Think -this week.

Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie
Pot Roast
Ravioli with Tomato-Alfredo sauce
Tex-Mex Fiesta Skillet
Mini Meat Loaves with brown sugar glazed carrots
Fried Chicken and Mash Potatoes

I only plan 6 meals, we normally eat out on Sundays or if we eat in I will plan that meal separate, depending on who is coming over for dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home