This Page

has been moved to new address

Dinner Oops...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Dinner Oops...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dinner Oops...

So I was in the process of making dinner, chicken enchiladas  (Mine is from a book and a little different, but close) and sort of missed a step...oops!!  I was only to put  two tablespoons of the mix with the chicken and but dumped the whole bowl instead.  It was very soupy and I thought, this is going to be a mess when rolled up.  Then I thought, why not layer it?  So that is what I did.  It looks good and smells good, and no fingers need which will be much easier for the little kids.  So this is my dinner oops!!  And it was a yummy hit!






-























































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home