This Page

has been moved to new address

I made my own balsamic vinegar salad dressing!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: I made my own balsamic vinegar salad dressing!

Friday, January 21, 2011

I made my own balsamic vinegar salad dressing!

I want us to eat more salads, but realized I really didn't have salad dressing.  I never really made my own, but really liked balsamic dressing.  So I looked up a few recipes and then threw it together.

I put in about a 1/2 cup of the balsamic vinegar
then squeezed some honey muster dipper sauce
a little soy sauce
and some olive oil

So we will see how it goes over.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home