This Page

has been moved to new address

AnnieQ

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: AnnieQ

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

AnnieQ

We have only had AnQuenette AKA AnnieQ in our house for three years now.  We already had two of her brothers, so the placement of her and her sister Mia seem like the right thing at the time.  It was a two week placement.  While I am not going into much of the story (for a later blog) Ms. AnnieQ AKA Sassy Pants by her little brother Isaiah, has brought a lot of joy and happiness.  The road is not always easy, but the rewards are great!  She just turned 6 two days ago and I wanted to share a bit with you.  While all my other children I had that moment when I first met them, AnnieQ I don't.  I never saw her at the visits early on.  She must have been almost two the first time I met her.  She was three when she moved into our home.  Four when we adopted her, and now she is six!  In some ways I feel like I didn't get enough of her, that she is growing up to fast.  But here is a little of how she is growing up....



























Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home