This Page

has been moved to new address

I am not making the bed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: I am not making the bed

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am not making the bed

It was one of those mornings.  You know when you wake up with a headache.  Oh wait maybe you don't know.  Consider yourself lucky!  My very sweet husband knows the routine, gets my medicine and lets me sleep.  But I didn't have kids clothes ready and I knew that I had to do AnnieQ's hair so I drug myself out of bed and got things together.  He did the rest. After a hot shower and a cup of coffee I feel wiped out and it is only 8am.
I have been following for the last two weeks the chore list from Motivated Mom.  I like the way the week is set up-daily chores, weekly chores.  I like the fact that she has on there things I don't think about until it is beyond grossness (like the microwave which my husband normally ends up cleaning).
Any way, today I decided I am not going to make my bed.  My head hurts and I just want to sleep.  But I got school to get started and the kids have swim lessons this afternoon which requires some planning because I hope to exercise too-but if my head hurts that will not happen!  Sigh.
I wonder what is on my list today? Oh look clean faucets-see I just don't think today I will clean all the faucets-all 7 of them!  But I know the trick to make them shine and get the grim out...who's toothbrush will I use!:)

Maybe I will get motivated and make my bed....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home