This Page

has been moved to new address

Meals in Order part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Meals in Order part 2

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meals in Order part 2

So there was a picture of Pinterest that inspired me for this area.  So I started organizing this area with a few things. like important numbers, 5 weeks of meals, a board to write things on, and a few odds and ends.


I downloaded the meal planner from Momstoolbelt and lamented it.




Then I researched and wrote my ideas on it



Then I thought I should make up something that I could use every year-so I made this calendar-also from Mom's Tool Belt- and put in meals for Mon-Sat.  I put no dates on it.  On the bottom I made a list of Breakfast ideas and lunch ideas.  Then I lamented it!  That way I can use it year after year.











I also made and lamented lists for the freezer and pantry.



After rearranging a few things here is what it looks like now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home