This Page

has been moved to new address

Morning Experiment

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Morning Experiment

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Morning Experiment

I had seen a picture on Pinterest for an Egg Cup with Spinach in it.  It looked so yummy!   This morning I got the notion to try with the ingredients I had on hand.  So I made eight of these Egg Nest as the kids called them.  It needs tweaking.






I smushed the rolls and filled the cup cake pan (only 8 in the can).  Do they make bigger cup cake pans....made next in individual craft cups.




I didn't have shredded cheese nor did I feel like getting the shredder out so I just cut small strips and put them in the bottom, like a nest.






Then I cracked an egg in each on....here where I needed medium eggs, the large eggs made a huge mess, so I took out the egg white for the rest of them.  You need the egg white just as a note!





But in the end they were yummy and even though they looked weird, they were very good!  This little recipe I am going to play with more!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home