This Page

has been moved to new address

Chicken Pot Pie Little Pots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Chicken Pot Pie Little Pots

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chicken Pot Pie Little Pots

So today's meal was Chicken pot pies. I already knew I was going to make individual pot pies. And I decided to use Grands flakey biscuits on top. So I set off...

I used 3 boneless chicken breast chopped and cooked
2 cans of healthy choice cream of chicken soup
2/3 can of milk for each can
1 can corn
1 can green beans
(add what you want)



Garlic powder
A little salt
Dried onions



Bring to boil and then mix all together and scoop into pots.


Because one of my little cups got used I only made 7-3 had a little less Chicken mix for the smaller kids.



Topped with Grand biscuit and baked 15 minutes at 350 degrees.



Let rest then enjoy!! Since I had 7 cups I had one biscuit left so I ball it up and put on top and they looked like little pots!









I got many yumms from kids so this dinner a success! Next time I will double the recipe!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home