This Page

has been moved to new address

Did I mention we got a puppy?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Did I mention we got a puppy?

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Did I mention we got a puppy?

Did I mention we added a puppy named Sophie to our already busy household?  Well we did!  And better I working with my sister and brother-in-law I kept it a secret for about 5 weeks!  On Christmas each one of them opened a "puppy" gift and then we told them the puppy was staying!  And now I have a fifth child! Well kinda!:)
The kids do very well with her, and are learning about responsibility of caring for a puppy.  It is not always on their to do list, but we are working on this.  Robby is researching how to train a puppy.  She is create trained which we needed cause our house is too big to let her roam freely.  She is learning how to walk on a lease and how to stay by us when not on a lease.
Her favorite thing is to chew...and her favorite toy is this crunchy bottle giraffe.




-















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home