This Page

has been moved to new address

A retake on the breakfast in the crockpot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: A retake on the breakfast in the crockpot

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A retake on the breakfast in the crockpot

I did this about a year ago, it was so so. So I decided to retry because the idea of having breakfast ready is very appealing!
Last time I thought there wasn't enough eggs and it was too dry. So instead of 12 eggs I used 18. And I used some sour cream.

First I put a liner in, then layered hash-browns, onion, sour cream (cup) bacon and cheese.









18 eggs, 1 cup of milk, a little salt and garlic powder.


-pour it over


Cook all night at low



Kids *****
adults***
I wish I could do this with scrambled. But my kids loved it so it goes on to next level of messing with it for the perfect breakfast crockpot recipe.

What has worked for you?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home