This Page

has been moved to new address

Beef Broccoli Alfredo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Beef Broccoli Alfredo

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Beef Broccoli Alfredo

We are working hard to stay on track for keeping to dinner plans. The nice thing about out monthly menu is I lamented it so I can change things as needed.

Since we eat out for birthdays I moved Mondays dinner to Tuesday. Cut out Tuesday plan and changed Wed shrimp to chicken. But we ate chicken last night so I found hiding in the freezer boneless beef round steaks I bought  BOGO free.
My noodles where free, Alfredo sauce bygo free $3.60. Broccoli $2 so this dinner about $8 for 8 servings! (ok the meat disappeared quickly.)






We pounded the meat to make it tender.







I put the frozen broccoli in the strainer-pour noodles over water thaws them.






- fried up steak with a little salt and garlic powder






Cut it into strips





Mix it all together-cook a  little bit longer to make sure all is hot.






And yum! The only thing the kids said was more meat!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home