This Page

has been moved to new address

Facebook & Twitter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Facebook & Twitter

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Facebook & Twitter

In a quest to gain more views to my blog, I have attempted to create a facebook page and Twitter for my blog - Hopping to it.  I don't really don't do much Twitter, but I read that it is important to use both to gain more traffic.  I am trying to get a link to facebook set up- still on a learning curve, but here is the link to the page....http://www.facebook.com/mommahopper.  You may notice it says Mommahopper and not Hopping to it....there will be a changing come to the blog so be on the look out!  Twitter I am Mommahopper also.

So check them out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home