This Page

has been moved to new address

Meals in Order part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Meals in Order part 1

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meals in Order part 1

Well I knew this year I wanted to trying new things to get us organized. First stop the kitchen! I have been looking at Pinterest for inspiration..and found plenty! First tacked the Tupperware cabinet
Before




After





Next spices-plus the cabinets around them which lead me to think of some thing I saw on Pinterest. So here are the before-













Something I found on the top shelf!





After









And for my meal planning area





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home