This Page

has been moved to new address

On the 3rd-9th days of Advent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: On the 3rd-9th days of Advent

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On the 3rd-9th days of Advent






LOL what happened? (Besides not blogging!:)) Lots!   We got our Christmas tree up, my fireplace is decorated (see where I sunk in advent?)  We have sung lots of Christmas songs, worked on christmas cards and done a lot of cleaning up. And I have spent way too much time on Pinterest!  Wow, the ideas are amazing....now to start putting some together!  I have the ribbon ready for a Christmas tree for AnnieQ.  I had the ribbon, just need a simple shirt.   used one of the ideas for hanging my stockings.  My kids are painting their own manger scenes.  Robby has an Lego advent calendar (Yes I broke) and the two little ones Advent manger stickers.  We also have the big new one with the different pieces.  We have been watching Christmas movies and reading our books.  We have not our advent candles yet to light, I finally have my wreath, just have to get my candles.
I think we are on a good path toward celebrating the birth of Christ....but I have soooo much more to do!  This has been the first Christmas I have been really into and my sister and brother in law are coming for Christmas morning, which is the first time I have woken up with my family on Christmas in a long time!
So onward we go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home