This Page

has been moved to new address

Did something I saw on Pinterest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Did something I saw on Pinterest

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Did something I saw on Pinterest

Well if you have been on Pinterest you know what I mean. Sooo many great ideas! But really which ones will I do? Well I saw one, and today I bought what I needed!! Lol it was really hard and cost about $4!
















Yes that is right its a little trash can for the car! And it fits grocery bags do you can recycle them too! How great is that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Kirsty, New Zealand said...

yay for you, can't wait to see the ribbon tree on a skirt as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home