This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly menus Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Weekly menus Part 2

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekly menus Part 2

It is already Wed and I have changed the weekly menu like three times.  So here is the weekly menu so far:

  • Monday-Sloppy Joes (we didn't do this last week because I forgot about the baseball game so we are there)
  • Tuesday-Chicken sandwiches (Dan and I had a Foster Care Appreciation Dinner, so we ate there)
  • Wednesday-Chicken Enchiladas (making a extra tray to freeze or give away)
  • Thursday-we eat at church for AnQuenette's little school program
  • Friday-Ball game (I find it easier to just feed the kids there.)
Next week is (well I will let you know next week-it is a Dan gone week so I want to find easier things to do.  Maybe even freeze some meals this weekend.  
  • Monday-
  • Tuesday-
  • Wednesday-
  • Thursday-
  • Friday-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home