This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly menus Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Weekly menus Part 1

Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekly menus Part 1

This is my goal, to get a rotation of weekly meals going.   My sister beat me this week and actually has them done.  But I have in mind what I am going to do.  So here is this weeks menu.  I will move it over to a numbers sheet for breakfast , lunch and dinner.  But for dinner:

  • Monday-Mini meatloaves.  I will make extra to freeze for another meal.
  • Tuesday-Chicken potpie
  • Wed- Sloppy Joes- I will make extra of these to freeze
  • Thursday-Steak Fajitas
  • Friday-Tilapia Fish
  • Weekends are left overs and one meal out.
I am gathering a list of everyones favorite meals, so far I have about 35 items.  Next we will gathering a lunch menu.  Summer time lunch is very different just due to the fact that Jeremy is home.  But he does a lot of things like potpies and such. 

For breakfast we tend to eat cereal, waffles (store bought Costco brand), sausage biscuits, muffins, toast with peanut butter, fruit, sausage on a stick, pancakes, and eggs.  

So as I get more weekly menus done and organized I will post here.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home