This Page

has been moved to new address

A New Carpet Cleaner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: A New Carpet Cleaner

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Carpet Cleaner

So the secrete is out, I have five kids and one cat.  And our carpets look clean all the time.  Ummm NO!!  It has been driving me crazy.  It has been about a year since we had them last cleaned.  Then we had construction done and I kept saying I will have them cleaned after it was done.  Then that finally ended and well I don't know what happened.  The carpet got worse and worse.  When the new cat came at Christmas time, she has had many accidents.  Our carpet got worse and worse.  I hated to clean cause it just looked dirty.
So I finally looked at Stanley steamer.  Every room needs cleaned.  It was going to be alot.  It was time to break down and just get a carpet cleaner.  So today while at Target getting Leila's medicine I saw the carpet cleaners on sale.  Hmmm  I compared and finally broke down.  Two times having the carpet cleaned would pay for it.  But the real question, will it really clean.
I got home and like a little kid at Christmas time, I opened the box up and the boys helped me put it together.  I was eager to use it, so we cleaned part of the living room floor, vacuumed and I was set to go.  This was the worse part of  all the carpets.  Highly traveled it had many black stains and spots.  I had play dough on some spots, hot pink.  And I started to clean.  And I was AMAZED!!!  It really cleaned the carpet.  About as well or better than Stanley steamer.  They never could get play dough out.  This got the hot pink play dough out!!!!
I was so excited that we continued to the next part of the living room.  Then to the worse cat spot.  I bought special soap for the cat.  While not ever stain came out, it looks great!!!  Now I am excited to clean the rest of the rooms and keep the carpets clean!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 at 5:19 PM , Blogger IggyAntiochus said...

Stanley Steamer: tough on dirt, gentle on carpet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home