This Page

has been moved to new address

Valentine Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Valentine Day

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentine Day




Growing up I remember Valentine day not only for all the little cards we got in school, but also that my dad always left us a rose, card and Hersey Kisses. Nothing big, but it always meant a lot. So I wanted to make this day a little special for the kids. So last year I found these little mail boxes at Target for a $1 each. We put one out for each person so we can put little notes in them. That morning I also make pink pancakes for the little kids and Sausage and Gravy for my guys. And AnQuenette got to wear a cute little Heart outfit I got for her. We didn't go out to eat after church, instead we ate left overs from the night before party we had at church. It was a very nice day!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 at 8:09 PM , Blogger IggyAntiochus said...

I'd go for the sausage and gravy AND the pink pancakes! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home