This Page

has been moved to new address

Pegs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Pegs

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pegs

One of my many goals is to make things work smoother for the ever growing family I have! One area that I keep trying to fix is where coats and bags get hung up. I had one row of hooks, which worked fine with three or four of us. But seven of us it is a challenge. So in a book I just got, I saw a great idea. Two row of pegs, one up higher, where the adults and teens can reach. Then a lower one, where the little kids can get to it. So now my goal this week is to find the row of pegs I need. Good thing I don't live where everyone has snow suits and gloves everyday!! I would need a separate room!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home