This Page

has been moved to new address

On the Third Day of Advent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: On the Third Day of Advent

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On the Third Day of Advent

On the third day of Advent we listened to lots and lots of Christmas music! And I did some Christmas shopping. Robby built his annual Lego Manger scene.



I am also trying to do some one on one time with each kid. Today was Isaiah time. Yesterday I spent with AnQuenette.


And as I was cleaning I found this activity book!! Wahoo...I always found it after Christmas!! So I look forward to going through it!





Our night time book was this little one. I don't remember where I got it from!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home