This Page

has been moved to new address

National Lutheran School's Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: National Lutheran School's Week

Sunday, March 4, 2012

National Lutheran School's Week

I am a member of the LCMS.  (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)  This week Lutheran child development centers and preschools, day schools, high schools and colleges, universities and seminaries are celebrating National Lutheran School's Week.

I have much to celebrate with this as I grew up in Lutheran schools.
I went to 5th -8th grade at Redeemer Lutheran School in Stuart, Fl.
I got my BA in Religion, Psy/Soc from Concordia College in Ann Arbor Mi.
I got my DCE certification and Masters in Parish Ed from Concordia College in Seward Ne.
And three of my kids have been in our church preschool and CDC at Ascension Lutheran, Huntsville, AL.
And while my kids are not in a Lutheran grade school, I like to think our homeschooling reflects Lutheran's home education.

I have much to celebrate this week as Lutheran School have shaped much of who I am today!

This morning the CDC kids sang at our church.  My dear sweet son at least went up on stage (this is been a progression the last few years, being in front of people are not his thing, but he went up there, just stood back wards!)  It was fun!


 Guess which one is Isaiah!!
Where did you goto school?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home