This Page

has been moved to new address

Video Game Cords-before and after

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Video Game Cords-before and after

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Video Game Cords-before and after

I hate cords! They get all tangled! And our video games just got crazy! No one could play cause no one wanted to untangle them.
Well one day at Staples I found the Martha Stewart collection and found these cord labels/rubber band! Awesome!!
So before





-After





The little tags look like this





I have not labeled these cause I can't find my Sharpie marker.

I wonder what else I can use the for?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home