This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Lent and Easter for Kids

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: A Little Lent and Easter for Kids

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Little Lent and Easter for Kids

Hard to believe we are in our second week of Lent.  Sad to think I haven't done anything with the kids!  We have a devotional some where that we have use in the past, but this year I am bearly keeping up with my own devotions.  And I think that our cruise at the end of the month has over shadowed our preparing for Easter vs Vacation.  I have a few ideas in mind to help get our kids ready for Easter.

Things I want to do

  • Resurrection Cookies-  Faithful Provisions has a wonderful step by step how to do this.
  • Holy Week banner
  • Resurrection Eggs
  • Blessing Baskets- we did this a few years ago, we put together some baskets with some fun stuff in them and handed them out to various people.  
  • Jelly beans poem.  We did this before and handed it out to people.
I also collected some great Lent and Easter ideas over at Pinterest.  Check me out.  

Other sites that have some fun ides.  

The common sense mama - has some awesome ideas including a link to Lenten Adventure.
Children's Ministry- Has some great Palm Sunday ideas
Catholic icing - has wonderful ideas from food to crafts
Sunday school kids -a learning game for Holy Week
http://www.worship.ca/easter.html - a HUGE list of resources for Lent and Easter
raising little saints - Also a nice list of blogs and resources for Lent and Easter
CPH has a great collection of books to teach and share the story of Lent and Easter

While I am not Catholic, some of these catholic mom's have awesome ideas!

What are you doing for Lent and Easter?  Share with me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home