This Page

has been moved to new address

Time to Move Home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Time to Move Home

Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to Move Home

After a long ISP meeting , a date was finally set for my two foster boys to move home. In 4 days I pack my boys up. And while I am looking forward to a slightly calmer house, these two boys have dug a corner in my heart and it makes me sad they are leaving. And all at the same time I love that fact that there may be a successful reunification. It doesn't happen often.

I haven't told the kids yet. I will tomorrow night. We have had Brandle (10) for a little over six months a Michael(5) for a little over four months. And our road with Michael hasn't been easy, far from it, but we were getting better each day. And I trust that he will continue to make strides back at his home.
For right now Michael is cuddle next to me sleeping and I am going to sneak in one more sweet hug before there are non.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home