This Page

has been moved to new address

Before and after-kitchen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Before and after-kitchen

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Before and after-kitchen

Ok, so in our house there is always dirty dishes! And even after I did this cleaning job, there where was cup thrown in by Jeremy. But I saw on Fly lady a video of before and after of a kitchen. It happens to us all! Before you know it, junk takes over, dirty dishes everywhere. So today in 2 hours ( dealing with kids mixed in) here is what I was able to do!

The before, morning dishes and a lot of junk sitting around.






One of the kids I deal with!!



20 minutes in



45 minutes in




Done!!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home