This Page

has been moved to new address

Family T-shirt idea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Family T-shirt idea

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Family T-shirt idea

So I've had this crazy idea about making us family T-shirts. While I still haven't done the ones I have in mind I wanted matching T-shirts for the kids while on vacation. So I got some red t-shirts on clearance for a $1 and got two little ones and a pink one at Hobby Lobby. Was thinking I could do a printed Iron on I found these embroidered letters. When I got home I thought I need a little more, so I pulled out stencils, and fabric crayons and markers. With a little trail and error this is what I came up with.




-




I have two foster boys so I stenciled their last name first letter.









AnnieQ's was my trail and error shirt. Fabric crayons did not work, markers did.









Yes I didn't want him to feel left out!




Together enough, but slightly different. That's us...too bad I didn't make mommy and daddy shirts:) (ps sorry some pictures are not so good!)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home