This Page

has been moved to new address

9 years ago....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: 9 years ago....

Friday, November 5, 2010

9 years ago....

I was meeting my son for the first time!  After 24 plus hours of labor and a c-section (my first plan of beaming the baby out didn't work) Robby was born.  After my recovery they finally brought in this little guy to me, he was finally here.  So perfect....and tiny.
And now 9 years later, my little boy isn't so little.  He is sweet, kind, sensitive, creative, smart, curious, active, and just a joy to be around.  And while he is not perfect...he is a precious gift from God!

ry=400.jpgry=400.jpg

ry=400.jpg
ry=400.jpg


ry=400.jpg






Who knew he would grow so much!

photo.php.jpg

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home