This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Tupperware Party Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: It's Tupperware Party Time

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Tupperware Party Time

Since I can't seem to find the right time to have one at my house and since I have many friends all over, I am having an online party!  With Christmas around the corner these make great gifts.  And after having many of my tupperware microwave dish disappear in the last few years (that I had had over 15 year) I resorted to rubbermaid...they last a year if that.  So a little bit more pricey up front....but in the long run, so worth it!  Here is the link to my party!!!!


Susann's Tupperware Party

Have FUN!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home