This Page

has been moved to new address

Kroger meat finds!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Kroger meat finds!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Kroger meat finds!

I decided to do mostly soups this advent. So I went to the store to get stuff for chicken noodle and chili. But I found some great manger specials. And have two crock pots going with chicken noodle and chili.

Ground beef...bought two trays fried it up, split it into four, one for chili.







Chicken was also on sale manger special. So going to make two batches of chicken noodle soup.




Also rib-eyes 50% off and a beef roast. Froze those.

So for $42 I got 9 meals under$5 each!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home