This Page

has been moved to new address

Camp Noah & Trusting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Camp Noah & Trusting

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camp Noah & Trusting

I find myself having to trust that God will take care of Camp Noah next week. I am entering into unknown territory not having any idea what to really expect. I don't know how many kids are coming. I wish I had an exact count that was at 50. But I don't. I then worry what if 100 kids showed up that Monday. Praise the Lord it they do. It's silly really. What I have learned is that God provides. My main goal is to have Camp Noah next week. Get this name out. Then next summer have another one. The one thing I have learned is I am making contact with the different recovery groups in town. I just needed about two more months!

Just as Noah trusted in God to get him through the flood, I am trusting God will get us through next week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home