This Page

has been moved to new address

A trick to surviving headaches with young kids!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: A trick to surviving headaches with young kids!

Friday, July 15, 2011

A trick to surviving headaches with young kids!

It is no secret I get headaches.  Sometimes they are days in a row, others it is here and there.  The one bad thing is they wipe me out for the day and sometimes a day or two after.  What makes it worse is when you have little ones that you still need to keep an eye on.  Well I have figured out a trick to make me feel better and to keep them entertained!
First I have them brush me hair.  They love to do this regardless.  But it just feels good on my head.  And recently I have let them start rubbing lotion on my arms, hands, legs and feet.  They LOVE this.  I even dosed off today while they did this!  AnnieQ even did a facial.  I think that I have about 100 layers of lotion on today and am very moisturized!  And smell good!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home