This Page

has been moved to new address

Ramblings of my brain-Blessed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Ramblings of my brain-Blessed

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ramblings of my brain-Blessed

I find my self saying this over and over, we are blessed our roof is still in tack, blessed we are alive...it makes me wonder are those who don't have a house blessed.
According to the free dictionary
bless·ed (blsd) also blest (blst)
adj.
1.
a. Worthy of worship; holy.
b. Held in veneration; revered.
2. Blessed Roman Catholic Church Used as a title before the name of one who has been beatified.
3. Bringing happiness, pleasure, or contentment.
4. blessed Used as an intensive: I don't have a blessed dime.
blessed·ly adv.
blessed·ness n.

Am I more blessed than the house down the road?
Maybe this is just the process of trying to understand what has gone on?

Just ramblings of my brain

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home