This Page

has been moved to new address

21 day "Book of John" challenge...Day 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: 21 day "Book of John" challenge...Day 2

Sunday, November 7, 2010

21 day "Book of John" challenge...Day 2

Written
Audio

I had visions of getting early this morning and take advantage of that extra hour, but I awoke with a headache and that always messes everything up.   So I took a few minutes after I did Sunday School opening and read Chapter two.  Easy reading.  Just a few minutes.  Sometimes when I read stories they are unfolding in my mind.  When I see the movie of a book I have read I get  upset because things I envision are different and not the way I think they should be.  Every time I read the bible I try to envision my self as one of the by standers watching things happen.  Like I am  actually there as a wedding guess, watching Mary talking to the guest as a proud momma and to Jesus.  Like she knew just what he could do.  I wondered if she just rolled her eyes when he responded to him.  How she must have looked so proud after he preformed this miracle...like when  baby takes his first steps.  I know that look, I look at my kids that way.
Then I try to imagine being at the market the day Jesus came in.  What people thought of him, going crazy tossing tables over, releasing the animals, yelling.  What the people thought, what I would have thought.  Back then people knew the Scriptures,  they knew the prophecy's.  What would have been the noise had been like.  Would I have been scared?  Curious?  Would I have seek him out, would I have heard rumors of who He is?
Sometimes I just wonder?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home