This Page

has been moved to new address

Multitasking...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Multitasking...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Multitasking...

I am finding that my days are just a quick jumble of everything sometimes.  Most people call it multitasking.  I find my self doing this often if not too often. Why is it we can't just do one thing at a time, but by the time I even wrote that I am like four thoughts ahead of my self.  Each one of my children need a certain kind of attention, that must be given almost at the same time.  I am directing one this way, while the other is asking now what.  Coffee is beeping that it done and dyer beeping it is finished.   The dishes sit in the sink wondering when it will be their turn.
List do help and keep things a little bit slower for me, but most days my mind is past my list.  And some days I feel like I have so much going on, if I move one finger....it all comes crashing down and I have to pick it back up!!  And now I have to keep learning more stuff than I remember, and that is challenging my already fast paced mind.


But at the moment of peace, when I focus my mind on His word, then the next thought is slowed down, and I am able to move forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home