This Page

has been moved to new address

Coffee Please...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Coffee Please...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Coffee Please...

About 6am the sounds of little voices start coming through the baby monitor.  As we lie in bed, I just think, can't they just sleep in?  Soon the door opens as Robby comes wondering in.  Can I watch TV?  Now that it is summer they can watch morning TV.  The rule though is Robby can watch what he wants till 8.  Then little kid show need to be turned on.  By 10 they are ready for outside time.
So now the kids are content watching TV as we still lye in bed.  Soon it is 7am and the next question, Can you feed me?  By now the baby is in bed with us and I know we have to start functioning.   First thing on my list to do....make coffee.
Make my coffee, total craziness can be going on while I do this, but somehow I tune it out.  I am using coffee beans right now so I ground what I need.  Get water ready, filter, two scoops, push button.  Ahhhh it starts.
 Now I have a few moments to think about kids breakfast.  This morning pancakes.  Get things ready.
Then I get my coffee cup ready, creamer in it-hazlenut right now.  It waits.  I pour.  First sip....my day seems to going well.
Breakfast made, kids feed.
Second cup, always better than the first.
Husband leaving for work, kids screaming, cup in hand-it's only 8??
It is going to be a great day, as long as I have my coffee please!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 8:39 AM , Blogger AP mama said...

Coffee makes me sane as well! Maybe one day we mamas will get to sleep in!!
I do LOVE how kids get up ready to take on the day, don't you? My three year old wakes me up at the crack of dawn, shaking me, saying, "Mommy, wake up, wake up! It's Mo'nin!!! I will miss it when she stops doing that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home