This Page

has been moved to new address

Morning Songs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Morning Songs

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Morning Songs

I have a birdie friend or two. No really I do. A tiny little bird or two live in my garage. I know this for three reasons. One, at night time, when I go downs stairs to get somethings, they pop out at me. Well I think I startle them when I turn on the light. We stare at each other and I say "hello birdies." Then we go on our own business. Two, when looking for things (yes garage is a mess) I find lots of bird poop over in the place were the birdies pop out to see me. Three, every morning they sing to me. From about 5-7a.m. I am not sure if anyone else knows about them. But the morning time is my favorite time.
In the summer all the birds sing, but in winter you don't hear them. We have had such a cold winter here in Alabama that I guess these birdies didn't know what to do, so they took up residency in our garage. I do leave the door open for them, thinking maybe they got stuck. But every morning I still hear them. It is like having a bit of summer in winter. And I wonder what kind of birds they are? (Sounds like a homeschooling lesson!) But for now, I will enjoy my morning songs and hope that soon they will make their way to a tree. Cause when warmer weather gets here, we are cleaning out the garage. And that will be a whole other series of posts.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM , Blogger IggyAntiochus said...

When through the woods and forest glades I wander,
I hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home