This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting back in the swing of things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hopping to It: Getting back in the swing of things...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting back in the swing of things...

The gathering was physically draining on me.  And when I got back home I think I caught a little bug which I don't remember getting...but I was pretty tired.  On Friday my dad, who was able to come up to help Dan with the kids, had to go back home.  That was sad, because I didn't get to spend much time with him.
But I had to keep moving.  We were going to go swimming but our friends Van broke down, so they brought the kids over to our house.  To try to get something cool for them to do while at our house I remember I had white -tshirts and tie dye spray paint.   So we out side and I told them to finds some leaves and nature things and put on your shirt.  The we sprayed over them.  It was cool, flowers would cool stars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home